Sacramento Criminal Attorney
Criminal Charges Have Serious Consequences
Being accused, arrested, or charged with a crime is a frightening and life altering experience because of the threat of jail or prison. You are about to enter a criminal justice system that can be unfair, unforgiving, and unsympathetic. The District Attorney’s Office has career prosecutors who are aggressive and experienced at getting convictions against ordinary citizens.
Consequently, a person who has never been in trouble before and lived a law abiding life may be suddenly faced with the prospects of a jail or prison sentence, a criminal conviction, supervised probation, and random searches of their person and property.
If you have been charged, arrested or are suspected of committing a crime, please contact our office for a free same day consultation. You need to know how to protect your rights. If you are in trouble, we can help you with experienced and aggressive representation.
We Fight for You
Don’t be fooled, beating the government’s case against you doesn’t happen on its own. Our law firm is committed to aggressively representing you by fully investigating every possible defense and locating and talking to all potential witnesses who can help. We are experienced and aggressive Sacramento criminal defense attorneys who will fight to protect your freedom, your family, and your career.
We will advise you of the potential consequences you face and your best defenses to the applicable charges. You need to know how to protect your rights. We will keep you informed of the status of your case as it progresses to assure you understand what is occurring. You can always contact our office where you will speak to a person regarding any questions you may have in your case.
We have successfully represented adults and juveniles charged with crimes by:
- Aggressively Proving Witness were lying: In an attempted murder gang trial we proved a witness was lying about our client and the jury voted our client not guilty.
- Vigorously Challenging: Warrants, Illegal Searches & Arrests: In a drug case a judge ruled that a probation search on our client’s house was unlawful and suppressed 16 lbs. of marijuana evidence.
- Thoroughly Investigating: The prosecutor's case against you: Our licensed private investigator John Waddell has gotten many of our cases dismissed due to his exhaustive interviews and investigation work.
- Investigating: All available defenses: In a drug possession and sales trial our clients were acquitted by a jury after we presented a valid medical marijuana defense.
- Presenting pre-trial/trial motions before the judge: In a three strikes case we got our client’s prior strike struck by the judge so our client didn’t have to go to prison.
- Vigorously and aggressively defending you at trial.
You Have Choices
Because of work and family commitments and the uncertainty and risk of trial, many of our clients prefer to resolve their cases without a trial. If that is your preference, we will work to achieve the best possible result for you. In most cases, a resolution can be worked out that is satisfactory to you. Successful resolutions include jail alternatives like house arrest, reduced fines, and reduced/dismissed charges. Because of work most people can't have a criminal history, so we work to negate any negative consequences to your criminal record.
Sacramento Criminal Attorney Practice Areas
Free Same Day Consultation
If you have been arrested in Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Yolo, Nevada, or Amador Counties you need to contact our office for a free consultation with one of our law firms experienced Sacramento criminal defense lawyers who can advise you of the potential consequences of your case and your best defenses. Our Northern California offices are conveniently located in Sacramento, Placer and El Dorado Counties. We accept all major credit cards. Please call our office to schedule a free in person or phone consultation today.
Free Same Day Consultation
Call 24 Hours a Day
All Major Credit Cards
Consultas in Espanol
Please Contact Us about your case.